Raymi Mejía - Partner
Graduated in Accounting from INTEC University, with a specialization in International Tax Planning with a dual degree from the University of San Francisco and Aden Business School, also he holds several specializations in Business Management, Taxes, IFRS, International Audit Standards and continuous participation in national and international seminars.
- BKR International (5th Largest accounting and consulting association worldwide), where he has been member of the Board for the past 10 years, including Chairman and Vice-Chairman for the Americas Region (USA, Canada and Latam), currently Member of the Worldwide Board.
- Past member of the Board for Grupo Apec; including president of the audit committee.
- Past member of Board of Advisors of Saint George School.
- First Vice-president of the Certified Public Accountants Association (AFCPA).
- Past member of several committees at Instituto de Contadores Públicos Autorizados de la República Dominicana (ICPARD).
Mr. Mejia has more than 30 years of practice; have been part of several boards, such as:
Mr. Mejia is also member of the International Accounting Asociation, of the Asociación Nacional de Jóvenes Empresarios (ANJE), International Fiscal Association (IFA), Asociación Tributaria de la República Dominicana (ATRIRD) and founding member of Consejo Nacional de Asesores Impositivos (CONACI- Tax Advisors National Council).
He has extensive experience in the hospitality sector and real estate projects, has participated in audits and tax advisories for the major international hotel chains operating in the country. He has also served as an advisor in the negotiations of Transfer Price Contracts and Advanced Price Agreements between the National Association of Hotels and Restaurants (ASONAHORES) and the Dirección General de Impuestos Internos (DGII- IRS).